Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 second freeze/stutter
04-05-2017, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 05:29 AM by satur9dreamer.)
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter
Hi again.

Nothing has changed on my pc. because i literally went to bed after two days of ppsspp usage, woke up, and then boom, weird stuttering.

oh i should also mention that when i frist tried ppsspp about a year ago, with the same games, this thing happened, and that actually made me stop using it.
but i must have forgotten that when i started playing again just a couple of days ago. so this has happened before.

but nothing has changed on my pc. and ppsspp is on my desktop as a shortcut. both the 1.2.2v and 1.4.

i also regularly scan my pc for crap, so there should be no virus...as far as i know.

i can try downloading a different version, maby something from before 1.2.2 or something.

but it's so strange, no?

i have now tried 4 different versions. to be exact, 1.1.1, 1.2.2, 1.3 and 1.4.
i endeavored to reset them all to default settings and placed them all on my desktop.

the problem still persists. but for some reason, the intervals between the stuttering seems far less consistent now. so it's actually possible to play now...but then again, i have only been playing for about 10 minutes. playing star ocean - first departure btw, if that is of any relevance.

yesterday it seemed to be happening every minute when i was just running around in the game, not even loading new screens or opening the in game menu.

but now it seems like it runs a little more smooth, but as soon as i enter a new area and load a new screen or when characters are about to speak, it seems like when it's loading an audio track the stuttering resumes...hmmmm, i just don't know. will try playing for a while now on the version that i had the best experience with during this test and see what happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
1 second freeze/stutter - satur9dreamer - 04-04-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter - Asferot - 04-04-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter - ZeroX4 - 04-04-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter - satur9dreamer - 04-05-2017 04:50 AM
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter - TkSilver - 04-05-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: 1 second freeze/stutter - ZeroX4 - 04-05-2017, 05:55 AM