The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(help) ppsspp has stopped working all of a sudden.
10-27-2016, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 04:21 AM by boltaanjistman.)
(help) ppsspp has stopped working all of a sudden.
So, heres what happened. i have ppsspp on 2 computers. ppsspp ran perfectly fine on both just yesterday. today, i decided to try out god eater 2, but there were alot of issues, and i had to do some workarounds to make it work. this is where the issues started. when i tried to start a new game, it simply booted me to the main menu. i assumed the game would simply not work, so i decided to play monster hunter portable 3rd (a game that worked fine yesterday on both computers) only to be shocked at the exact same issue. after some testing, i found alot of games to be broken in some way. some will boot to a black screen, some will work get to the menu, but be unresponsive, etc. nearly every game wouldnt work. i assume i had broken ppsspp in some way when trying to make god eater 2 work, but when i went to my other computer to play something, i ran into the exact same issue, but this never happened before... what is going on? please help me...

Some games are giving me an error that states "emuTHREAD has timed out"...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(help) ppsspp has stopped working all of a sudden. - boltaanjistman - 10-27-2016 04:16 AM