Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Settings, Game settings, and ppsspp.ini
10-21-2016, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2016 10:05 PM by firespin.)
RE: Question about Settings, Game settings, and ppsspp.ini
(10-21-2016 04:34 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  If you select the option to create game config from the menu while the game is running (the screen that has the save states as well then yes it will create a seprate .ini file.

The individual game settings just means that if you change the settings before you start any game it will only effect games without their own individual game settings.

The .ini fikes are
ppsspp.ini - changed ppsspp settings for any game with out a saved config
controls.ini - gamepad/keyboard settings (up down x o ect.)
_ppsspp.ini is the backup settings (I think or it could be a deprecated settings ini from an update)

And the various game code .ini are the individual game settings.

The same setting options are available in the general settings as well as the in game settings mode.

TkSilver is the file UCUS98618_ppsspp.ini backup settings or game settings? I noticed if I moved the file to a different folder, some of the gamepad settings (buttons pressed to play) are now different. So it seems the game is using the UCUS98618_ppsspp.ini file, and if it is not there then the game must use a different file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about Settings, Game settings, and ppsspp.ini - firespin - 10-21-2016 09:59 PM