The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant play online on MHFU/GT
10-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Cant play online on MHFU/GT
Good day everyone, sorry if this seems to be the wrong place to post it, but ive been having serious issues playing online and i dont know why

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite:

Can join the hall lobby just fine. But when i start a quest the loading takes up a long time and as soon as it starts it tells me the party has disbanded and i am alone. This happens on both hosted and joined quests

Gran Turismo:

Friend hosts a party, the adhoc list tells me there's someone in one of the lobbies, then the game freezes for half a second, tells me there's no one there, then freezes again and tells me there's someone there, etc. and keeps doing this. When i join either it tells me connection failed or we are both in the lobby, but it wont let me pick a car (or i do, and the lobby says i haven't) and it doesn't recognize ive pressed ok

SOCOM Fire Team Bravo 3:

Can see my friend on the adhoc server list and he cant see me when i host a game.

I have no idea why this is happening, since my friend has been able to play MHFU just fine with a random stranger.

No anti virus, no firewall, everything set accoringly to every tutorial out there. Only difference being the lack of a hamachi/logmein/etc. and other programs since they are only there to allow me to see my IP or my friends IP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cant play online on MHFU/GT - Dr. Death - 10-09-2016 10:14 PM
RE: Cant play online on MHFU/GT - Lutiel - 10-10-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Cant play online on MHFU/GT - tywald - 10-11-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Cant play online on MHFU/GT - tywald - 10-11-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Cant play online on MHFU/GT - tywald - 10-12-2016, 07:51 AM