The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Textures and Rendering Resolution bug
09-28-2016, 07:26 PM
Custom Textures and Rendering Resolution bug
So I really like the new Custom Texures feature, but while making a couple of textures I decided to tweak my emulator settings to get an even better looking game. So I started by increasing resolution and change a couple other settings. But then I noticed my textures where misaligned and I found out the Rendering Resolution setting was the culprit. On x3 internal resolution some textures are misaligned or they render with some weird distortion, while at x4 internal resolution it doesn't. It only happens in OpenGL (maybe Vulcan too, but I can't test it), it also happens on the latest dev version and stable 1.3.

Here is a couple pictures to show the problem:

Here the resolution is set to x3. The "System" text, which is split in three separate images, is misaligned on the second S and the text on the bottom of the screen looks odd when compared to the next picture.

Here the resolution is set to x4. The "System" text shows properly and the text on the bottom of the screen looks better than on the last picture.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Custom Textures and Rendering Resolution bug - Ezehokadrim - 09-28-2016 07:26 PM