The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any way to use the right analog on the xbox 360 controller instead of the d-pad?
09-18-2016, 03:36 AM
Any way to use the right analog on the xbox 360 controller instead of the d-pad?
I'm asking for help specifically within the context of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Coming from a lot of recent playtime with the Dark Souls series, controller the character movement using the right analog stick and the camera using the left analog stick feels very intuitive. Having both those controls on one side of the controller though (i.e. - left stick and dpad) is very difficult especially during combat since you can't move the character + move the camera + swing your weapon while fighting all at the same time.

Is there any way at all to control the game such that the right analog stick controls the camera instead of the dpad? I've been looking at the settings but can't figure out how, especially since the right analog stick displays "N/A" in the analog test.

Help pls? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any way to use the right analog on the xbox 360 controller instead of the d-pad? - skoivan - 09-18-2016 03:36 AM