Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Patapon 1 input lag (I want errrradicate it)
07-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Tongue RE: Patapon 1 input lag (I want errrradicate it)
(07-18-2016 08:01 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  (no idea how first game of this series works on psp)
I played first patapon on real psp many times. It's one from my favorite games. Probably, that's why I'm so suffer Tongue
In patapon 1 on real psp I had nearly perfect timing. I remember that getting to "fever" wasn't problem (got it on 4-5th combo). And keeping "fever" wasn't problem too - I rarely lost it. (Even If I lost "fever", I could to get it again after 4-5th combo. It's very important while fighting with against a boss.)
But on ppsspp I have to make 10 combos to get "fever". And then I am losing it - almost immediately.
Personally, I feel a significant difference between Patapon 1 on psp and Patapon 1 on ppsspp

(07-18-2016 08:01 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  I don't recall having problems keeping fever, but I think I just wanted to test it quickly and made myself a cheat to force fever instantly after a single successful combo so it was probably removing the problem as a side effect.
You know the game code!!! Can you give me details about your cheat, please?
I start searching from key handling and my search will require a lot of time - assembler is hard for me (I can't recognize the patterns corresponding to a simple construction of high level language. And I don't know MIPS assembler.)
But the place where you've patched the game (so game can no longer distinguish normal combo from perfect combo) must be close to code handling the timing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patapon 1 input lag (I want errrradicate it) - LamerDrv - 07-18-2016 03:28 PM