The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't play online with 3 players - Please read!
07-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Can't play online with 3 players - Please read!
Hey there!

Before anyone makes assumptions that I haven't read the topics, I already did, and tried lots of things, and none of them worked.

The setup is this:

There are 3 players (including myself, my bro, and my friend). My friend lives far away, and me and him can play without any problems.

Now when we try to play as 3 players, then whenever me and my bro tries to connect, one of us (the latter to join the room, we try to play MHP3rdHD btw) hangs up until the other one exits the room.

Note that we have the same external IP, because our ISP works that way. Also when we tried hosting via Tunngle, then it worked, we've seen each other, but when we started a quest the game took a very long time to load up (tried this without the 25% speed and without it), and then it instantly boots out my bro, and I get a communication error in 10 seconds or so.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Also it doesn't work on coldbird.net, the same things apply there (if we both want to connect then it freezes).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can't play online with 3 players - Please read! - The_Reaper_CooL - 07-02-2016 09:46 PM