Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ??
06-08-2016, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 12:22 AM by TheDS.)
RE: All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ??
Man, the business is the following, we will step by step:

1 - Only this PPSSPP Emulator v1.0.1 2668 adhoclocal chatSimple is enough to play Metal Slug XX two players on the same PC, but you can use this, if I use this to test PPSSPP-v1.0.1-832-adhoclocal-chatSimple.

2 - You need to have this emulator extracted in two different folders, open a first and set the controls, then open the other and set the controls as well.

3 - Now is the time for network configuration, look at the attached picture, configure an emulator according to the first configuration and then the other with the setting of the second;

WARNING - So you have to access the Metal Slug XX in the first emulator, and then access the second, it will not go wrong, why so the run Metal Slug XX, it tries to access the network, and the first emulator the host.

4 - The "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" changes the IP automatically only in the first emulator screen (here in my change, not yet discovered), then when you access the Metal Slug XX on first emulator, remember see what the new IP "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" and change the second emulator, why is this IP that will make the connection with each other.

OBS: The MAC Address can not be equal!

Man tries to do this, ask I try to help you, sorry English, I am Brazilian and I do not know English very well, so I used Google Translate to help me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ?? - TheDS - 06-08-2016 12:14 AM