Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP 1.2.2-557 Glitches & Crashes
05-29-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: PPSSPP 1.2.2-557 Glitches & Crashes
(05-28-2016 07:20 PM)Accel Wrote:  Did you tried deleting the ppsspp.config file? That usually work pretty well for fixing weird stuff
Yes I did and still same result Smile I download with a fresh Install and the Graphic are still Glitching out as well and the net play is keep crashing. the 1.2.2.-586 version has that same problem with Windows 10 AND Windows 8.1 me and everyone in PPSSPP PSP2I Community Having same problem with 1.2.2-557 and the latest Build Blush I dont know how to open the logs files for the emulator because Im a newcomer of the emulator. but Its misbehaving really bad. also Some Odd reason its keeps deleting the Save data file every time you save ur progress. also some Crashes happen during net play on Coldbird.net we also tested on Hamachi,Tunngle and Evloved and we still getting random crashes. We try everything humanly possible to fix the problem by going threw every setting and still giving us the same results. ALSO we have over 306 members in are ppsspp group they having the same problem. How ever we are still using ppsspp version 1.1.1 and 1.0.1 build. but this version is has a lot of bugs and issues. Maybe not acting up on other devices but on Windows 8.1 and 10 IS causing a mayor problem Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP 1.2.2-557 Glitches & Crashes - OldGamers - 05-29-2016 06:55 PM