Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2016 05:22 PM by MNOPYZ.)
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op
(05-11-2016 12:45 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  So the actual areas (see different planets and ect) you can go to are unlocked by story progression as well as some of the open missions. The rest of the multiplayer content is unlocked by completing multiplayer missions.

Btw lvl 10 is no where near one sided in this game and you woukd need many many times moee levels and grinding open missions to even think of completing the story mode.

Oh, by one sided I meant that I would be overpowered compared to my brother, considering the level difference between us. I'd be killing things easily while he'd just be struggling.

Also, I found a cheat code that unlocks all missions. This might be the solution to my problem Smile

(07-05-2015 03:46 PM)iKlNG Wrote:  Here is a code for Phantasy Star Portable 2 that work on the latest build

_C0 All Missions Unlocked
_L 0x200083AC 0x24020002

If a really big part of Multiplayer is locked without going through the story, and going through the story knocks our levels out of sync, I think using this code is my best option.

I'll see how this goes. Thanks a lot for all your help! Big Grin

EDIT: The code works perfectly! Glad that I can play the game from the start on only Multiplayer ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op - MNOPYZ - 05-11-2016 04:28 PM