Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ progressive Slowness
04-20-2016, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 10:53 PM by Bananaclawz.)
RE: PPSSPP - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ progressive Slowness
Hmm, I have rooted, but presently have no way to determine how to max out all 8 cores.

When playing I have CPU-Z running and it shows 25% of CPU being used. Metal Gear Peace Walker always seems to slow down During the beginning training scene, and horrendously slow when he ends up in the beach terrain (First Mission).

Any ideas how to max out Samsung s6 Edge Plus? I confirmed SetCPU is set to "Performance" but have no idea how to utilize all 8 cores, or even go to 2.1 Ghz

See attachment of Peace Walker

Because dfvs has no permissions, and CPU/GPU is not bottlenecked (I think) yet the CPU shows 19% used (On Upper Left). The GPU Memory isn't even red. All settings I've tried, with minimal and maximum in the emulator reduce the game to 10fps at the first scene.

If there is a way to utilize the remainder of CPU (MultiThread is Enabled already) let me know. I think the issue lies elsewhere..

Can anyone provide input?

Thanks Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ progressive Slowness - Bananaclawz - 04-20-2016 10:05 PM