Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help!
03-16-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: I need help!
(03-16-2016 04:16 PM)sysmal Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 04:34 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  Not unless you have physically made a backup by copying the savestate folder saves to a different location on your device (PC, phone, tablet, whereever you play drastic). The only other way is hopefully your brother made an ingame save (not a savestate) not too far back from the save state you messed up and he can play from there. If you are on a personal computer the most drastic aolution would be to do a whole computer system restore (assuming you have this turned on) to a date hopefully very close to todays date. If this is not your own personal computer do not do this with out the express permission of the owner of the computer, a lost game save is a lot less of an issue then doing a restore point to someone elses computer.

This is a good lesson to always make backups of important things because some things you do electronically can not be undone.

Awww shucks. We are sharing the same computer and i guess its done for. Learnt my lesson though. Thanks for the help anyways.

i did suffer same fate even so i dont have brother i did save state on wrong slot losing all my progress

solution i found to that was just copy ppsspp to different folder

this way i have individual savestates on both ppsspp copies

its really simple solution but trust me can save u more trouble then u can imagine

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help! - sysmal - 03-15-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I need help! - TkSilver - 03-15-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: I need help! - sysmal - 03-16-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I need help! - ZeroX4 - 03-16-2016 09:13 PM
RE: I need help! - TkSilver - 03-16-2016, 11:30 PM