The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It seems to connect but we cannot see each other
02-02-2016, 09:59 AM
It seems to connect but we cannot see each other
Hi guys, I'm having a little problem while playing multiplayer on PPSSPP

I'll explain the situation.
I have the PPSSPP 1.1.1(the modified version to allow multiple player on the same PC)

Yesterday, I tried to play with a friend this game, the first thing I did was this:

1.-Configure myself as a server

2.-I gave my public IP with mi friend. I set Windows firewall to allow incoming connections to PPSSPP. And I opened port 27312(TCP&UDP) in my Router's config(just like any server I've configured)

3.-I was waiting on the Lobby while my friend was loading the game and that stuff. Then the emulator show me the message "PPSSPP joined" meaning that my friend has successfully connected.

4.-But we just cannot see each other, he connects, both of we enter in lobby Nº1 but It's like if we were playing alone.

Later we tried over Tunngle, the same error happened. When he tried to host I couldn't connect. Then we ask another user to host for us and...
IT WORKED! so I guess than I'm not hosting properly

Any Ideas on how to fix it? I will prefer direct connection, but I can use Tunngle if needed.

Thanks in advance ^^ ~

P.S: If you don't understand something(due to my bad english) just ask me Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
It seems to connect but we cannot see each other - Luigi003 - 02-02-2016 09:59 AM