The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having a bit of trouble with save states
11-27-2015, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 04:48 PM by vnctdj.)
Having a bit of trouble with save states
Yes.. before you go all out and go SEARCH THE FORUMS... Know that I did, and could not find anything that helped me.
Now Let me start from the beginning

I am doing a playthrough of Patapon. Anyone here who has Played Patapon on the Mobile version of PPSSPP knows that there is a game breaking bug in one of the levels near the middle. In order to get around this I transferred my save state to my PC and ran it through the PC version of PPSSPP. Worked fine, beat the level, now onto bigger horizons.
I now want to transfer that save back onto my android. However for the life of me I cannot figure out how. I have saved states through the PC version yet when I try to open them in windows explorer they arent there. It is very weird. It is like the only program that can see them is PPSSPP. you can probably imagine how this would make it hard to transfer files to my android since I need to use windows explorer to do so. Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Having a bit of trouble with save states - Blackstarr580 - 11-27-2015 12:57 AM
RE: Patapon 1 - Blackstarr580 - 12-01-2015, 06:04 AM