The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Need a HeRo!
11-22-2015, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 06:48 PM by RowdyRocket.)
I Need a HeRo!
Does PPSSPP have the ability to detect multiple Xbox controllers? If so how do I set them up? I haven't been able to find it on the forum yet. I have my controllers setup with the SCP Tool Kit, PPSSPP only detects the controller that is in port1. It doesn't seem to be a controller problem. I am able to set them up in other programs without any problems and if I change any of them to port 1 they are detected and useable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to playing with my kids. I was able to get second player working with AntiMicro but any other players don't work because it only works on the active window.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Is anyone else able to get it working with the SCP Tool Kit?
Has anyone been able to get PPSSPP to detect your second controller using SCP Tool Kit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I Need a HeRo! - RowdyRocket - 11-22-2015 06:12 PM
RE: I Need a HeRo! - RowdyRocket - 12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: I Need a HeRo! - elliotskys - 12-09-2015, 10:47 AM