Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Upgrading to 1.1.1 - Save Data Transfer? Mac OS
11-09-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Upgrading to 1.1.1 - Save Data Transfer? Mac OS
(11-08-2015 10:23 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  I don't remember if 0.9.7 was before or after this which doesn't really say anything about mac anyway - however what you see is normal on all platforms.

(11-08-2015 10:25 PM)Henrik Wrote:  On newer mac versions of PPSSPP, you'll find the Memstick folder in ~/.config/PPSSPP. Copy your savegames to PSP/SAVEDATA in there - look around, it'll be obvious.

Thank you both for your help! However I can't seem to find a memstick folder in the 1.1.1.
When I open it it has one folder, "Contents". Under "Contents" the "Resources" folder just contains the blue icon. Under the only other folder, "MacOS", there is an exec file "PPSSPPDL" and a folder "assets". Under "assets" all it has are some language, font and shader files.

That's all there is in the content of the new PPSSPP, which is why I'm so confused. Am I doing something wrong? Other than the save data bit the new version runs games just fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrading to 1.1.1 - Save Data Transfer? Mac OS - MonsterHunterrrrr - 11-09-2015 05:13 AM