Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1 & 2
11-09-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1...
the party change codes dont work on the japanese version. I tested them. Either they dont work or I dont know how to activate them. But its simple to put them into the ini file of the game and start the emu with cheats turned on.
and on the party change menu the chars didnt show up.

I downloaded Artmoney to create a cheat for the possibility to change party.
i spend hours to create the code. but i didnt have any success. I searched for an unknown value with the first dump file where the 2nd party change slot was used with Kloe. (you know the second row under the 4 real party slots in the party change screen) I wanted to do it that way because I thought it would be easier to change party members this way.
I continued to search for it with the option value has changed. I think i didnt understand how its done correctly. can anyone please help me out here? a good tutorial or an individual explaination of yourself ? I would be very thankful for that. If I manage to create it, then I will write down the code here for the benefit of all of us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
All Items Codes... - gvargas - 11-17-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1... - RyoKaiser - 11-09-2016 08:42 PM