Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1 & 2
11-07-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1...
(11-07-2015 08:50 AM)maiel Wrote:  Thank you for this especially the item codes.
I first saw your post in gamefaqs yesterday (or the other day) and had to register to the site just to thank you.

Anyway, i'm still trying to re-learn making cwcheat codes at least so I could offer a short "All Quartz" code at least (I'm aiming to build a condensed code of "All Items exluding Quest Items").

I dont see myself yet being successful so far since I've been doing trial and error thing based on what I only remember so if you did beat me to this, thanks in advance. Big Grin

thx bro, really appreciate it.
im pretty sure u will beat me, especially with all quartz or all item, cause this is my first time ever creating cwcheat code, even barely done it. :3

what i'm currently trying to code are EXP drop multiplier and trying to fix status code, they seems to be very different strings of code like the usual 0045 string and very prone to crash the game so im having a bit of difficulty lol

looking forward to other contributors Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky SC - NPUH-10191 & NPUH-10197 - Disc 1... - haykalgundamn - 11-07-2015 10:53 AM
All Items Codes... - gvargas - 11-17-2015, 02:38 PM