The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Ocean: First Departure ULUS-10374
09-05-2015, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 02:52 PM by vnctdj.)
Star Ocean: First Departure ULUS-10374
I have one example of a situation i am having hoping someone can explain or help me figure out. Which is i got cwcheat.db file to get ppsspp to use the imported codes for a game like Star Ocean: First Departure ULUS-10374[US] version followed all the info i read up on the internet about this and got them to work, some didn't but many did. but then after they worked for some time then started not to work anymore. they never truly worked that well to begin with as if they struggled to work. its as if the game became immune to letting them work in due time. why is this happening? shouldn't they work period or just not work at all not work for awhile then stop when they feel like it? is there a way to correct this issue? if someone could help me get working codes for this game or even just a basic format to get some solid codes to work in the .ini for most rpg games on ppsspp i would be very grateful in a good explanation. please be thorough cause i am new to this and still learning it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Star Ocean: First Departure ULUS-10374 - Destro - 09-05-2015 05:42 PM