Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories
04-07-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 09:14 PM by imaf4ke.)
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories
If I use official PPSSPP v1.2.2-253-g861a30a from 2016-04-02 11:06:39

I made a video so I dont have to explain much:
youtu.be/tM_cYjRQW7k
The first PPSSPP instance works just fine you can host with no problems
But the second one has a freeze after I hit "Yes" at 0:38 and doesnt workj you cant host or find any games.

What also might be interesting is that if I close PPSSPP while it freezes it shows me this message:
youtu.be/-PQTJylRlN8
"Warning
Wait for EmuThread timed out."

By the way I know that the Mac addresses are equal but Ive tested with different ones it makes no difference.

I managed to get it working ONCE with PPSSPP-v1.2.1-12-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple and official PPSSPP (I dont remember the version) but the next day I couldnt reconstruct the settings Sad Ive tried almost every possible conbination no luck yet.
Heres the screenshot:
gyazo.com/1de561f65aadc0067b02b7f3db817a62

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay Ive tested a few other games and with my current settings none of them works anymore, before I managed to get gta vcs working at least worms worked fine.

Anybody has a hint?

With PPSSPP 2-v1.2.1-12-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple I can play local multiplayer BUT not GTA. Right after I start the game and it begins to load the host instance gets a message "Someone left" and I get kicked out of the game despite the client instance continues loading. After it loaded I can move around a little and then get kicked out too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories - imaf4ke - 04-07-2016 07:19 AM
GTA vcs local multiplayer - imaf4ke - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM