Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible Support For CFW Plugins?
04-12-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Possible Support For CFW Plugins?
I would love to do it, I'm more than willing to, but will is not the issue here. I do not know how to code... I mean, I am wonderful at coding in JavaScript, but something tells me that the PSP does not run on that in any way shape or form.

I do know how to manipulate assembly instructions in the RAM of a real PSP, but that is nothing compared to what I need to know how do to when porting the XMB to PPSSPP, as you have said, it would require a ton of new shit to be written for PPSSPP, just to be able to run the standard XMB.

Ironically enough, you would need plugin support to do so....

Do not think that I don't appreciate the work you guys put in, I really do, I just wish some people that do possess the knowledge to implement stuff like this. Learning C is not easy, I have tried it multiple times and always given up. It's a lot to take in.. And something also tells me that the PSP is mostly written in assembly, so it would require me to learn that too.

Sigh... I guess I just have to hope someone else will do it, I love the XMB, but not enough to learn C and Assembly just to implement it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Support For CFW Plugins? - Anubis2048 - 04-12-2015 01:28 AM