Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What are your plans for v0.8 ^ ^
03-12-2013, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 10:15 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
RE: What are your plans for v0.8 ^ ^
I have to admit that I use memory editing mostly to dig out unused/beta content out of games and force games to do weird stuff.
Another thing I've been doing on PCSX2 for example is on games with visual bugs you can get rid of those visual bugs by nullifying the value that is responsible for the size of the object that gets affected by the bug.
Another revolutionary thing that memory editing did on PCSX2 was widescreen hacks. Because of PS2's architecture restriction, the usual Dolphin/NullDC type of widescreen hacks was impossible to get implemented. Here's were memory editing did it's ground breaking miracle!
Oh did I mention that there are cheats that modify a game's speed which would result on weak devices like Androids fullspeed gameplay at the cost of some FPS but it would be super accurate result compared to Frameskipping? Yeah that too. Also simmilar hacks resulted to 60fps on games with 30fps cap without touching game speed.

BTW, just wanted to ask if it's possible (not that it's going to get implemented soon or something) but would we be able to replace textures simmilarly to Dolphin and N64 emulators or the combination of PSP's architecture and OGL API would restrict such thing?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
What are your plans for v0.8 ^ ^ - Mugetzu - 03-11-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: What are your plans for v0.8 ^ ^ - VIRGIN KLM - 03-12-2013 10:13 PM