The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One PC - 2 players online help
02-27-2015, 03:28 PM
One PC - 2 players online help
Note: although I use MHp3 as my example im sure this could be used with other games, hence its own thread.

ISSUE

After following onelights tutorial thread I have got 2 versions of MHp3 to connect on one pc, however when I start a hunt the connection drops.

Messed around with ppssppadhoc/server/origonal and the settings of each and have not found a way to get it to work. tried a few other things like going through hamatchi to no avail.

Playing online through coldbird.net on a single client worked though.
with two clients the second client would never connect. I expect this is because they are both running through the same IP even with a different mac adress.

FIX
So here is what I am trying to do and require help with.
I wanna run 2 versions of ppsspp each connected to the internet through its own IP adress.
I have set up my computer to have 2 IP adresses.
I have 2 seperate client folders each with its own set of files.

I need to know the location of the file/code that tells ppsspp which IP adress to use (if there is one)

Of course if anyone else has tried this please let me know. My networking isnt great so this is abit of a shot in the dark. If you know more than me and know this wont work please tell me.

If I can get this to work then im sure it will work with other games, in addition there then is a way to have 2 players on 1 pc play with those online. Lastly I will create an instructional video if successful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
One PC - 2 players online help - Bironate - 02-27-2015 03:28 PM