The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Working on PC, cannot find executable on Android
02-04-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 06:14 PM by Blegh.)
Sad [SOLVED] Working on PC, cannot find executable on Android
Hey guys and girls.

So after a massive amount of ballache sorting it all out I've got my first two ISO's (first time trying to emulate on my phone so I can carry less stuff).
Patapon 2 and Disgaea.

I tested it on the PC version of PPSSPP and they work fine, excellent, I'm happy.

So I put them onto my SD card and slot it into my android phone (Sony Z2).. After a bit of a cuffuffle trying to find the files on my SD card, There must be like 3 SD folders even though only SD1 is a memory card wtf is with that?
Anyway I find the folder on my phone and in the folder are 2 grey boxes with ? on them for thumbnails.

When I click them it says "Could not load game. Could not find executable disc0/PSP_Game/SYSDIR/BOO".. then the screen cuts it off.
Wondering if I'd corrupted it transfering it or disconnecting the USB/Micro SD doodad, I removed the SD card transfered them back over to the PC and tested them again they worked fine...

Am I storing them in the wrong place? I just made a PPSSPP folder on my SD card.
Is there an issue that means PPSSPP can't read them off my SD card? From what I've read trying to find a fix this, it isn't the case.
Or is it just that the two games I've tried to convert just don't work with Android or something??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Working on PC, cannot find executable on Android - Blegh - 02-04-2015 09:17 AM