Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats.
01-10-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 09:24 PM by Melkor.)
RE: Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats.
(01-10-2015 09:03 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  No ,you're right "E1XX" means read and compare 8bits and skip "XX" lines

It's just the weirdness of cwcheat that makes "EYXX" for a Y!=1 skip "YXX" lines (and compare 16-bit values)

PPSSPP does exactly that: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/blob/...t.cpp#L676

SO can you post to me the Conditional Jokker Commands.
Let us make a documentation with the proper JK Commands type and ease the users and mod devs like to change to proper format using this documentation.

I will be very grateful to you if you can help me with this.
Many people will benefit from this.

So that explains why I wasn't been able to port all my mods to the CWCheat ... hundreds of people have been asking me to port my mods to CWCheat.
And wasn't been able to do so just because of the CWCheat broken format....Damm that is a pain .

My name is Osmund Neuron. I am the creator of the PSP Tekken 6 Golden Mod, Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Enhanced Mod, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 Golden Mod, Dissidia Duodecim Dual Next Mod and many other mods developed for years... all of these add new game modes thanks to using conditionals, make boss npc characters fully playable and selectable on the char select screen , add camera modes, music selectors etc. Thousands of codes per mod. and what.

Just to reveal today what caused my mods not being able to port them to CWCheat.
It is why I wanted Free Cheat support so badly.
Can this be fixed in the emu?

We should report this to the devs so they fix the CWCheat.cpp formats for the jokker commands and add support to 8bit conditionals. They are very important.

I may be able to make Chaos playable for Duodecim as requested by my supporters for the Emulator but will have to change many things on my mod to see if everything is ok. Hope not being able to use 8bit conditionals doesn't prevent me from porting it.
Maybe I can directly test it on my PSP with CWCheat... if it runs there should then run on the emu too...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats. - Melkor - 01-10-2015 09:10 PM