The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Non-buffered rendering causing black screen
01-04-2015, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 02:38 AM by Mare11.)
Non-buffered rendering causing black screen
Hello everyone I just registered to share my problem because I couldn't find answer . So my problem is that when I Turn on non-buffered rendering I get only black screen in most of games I tried ( GTA : Libery City , DefJem, Harry Potter : Half blood prince, Silent Hill : Origins ... ) . However this is not case with Tekken 6 which is running steadly 60 fps with non-buffered rendering . I tried tweeking my setting in hundred of ways and it couldn't get it to run . I only get game playabe if I put resolution to 1xPSP (auto is lagging ) which makes graphic looks terrible. I found on Tekken 6 that graphic look 2x time better with non buffered rendering then buffered rendering and resolution of 1xPSP( which is only playble ) . I know my system is crap and I can't expect good graphic but I feel that game would look better and run better if I could manage to pull them in non-buffered rendering mode . I saw it breaks some games but not the most I guess ... Also I must point out that game is runing I hear sound and see fps counter but screen is black .

So some of my spec :
PPSSPP version : 0.9.9.1
PROCESSOR: Intel Celeron E3300 (Stock speed 2.5Ghz) overclocked to 3.0 Ghz
RAM : 2.5 GB of ram memory DDR2 speed around 300,400Mhz ( one stick of 2GB and other of 512MB )
GRAPHIC CARD : Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB with latest nvidia drivers version 307.83 (which is not changed for years I guess it's legacy support )

I hope someone will help me with this if there is a valid solution, thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Non-buffered rendering causing black screen - Mare11 - 01-04-2015 02:36 AM