Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
11-07-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
(11-06-2014 05:48 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  The PC advantages are really very attractive, but I didn't have a good experience with PC gaming, after I bought my first PS2, I don't feel good playing games on PC, maybe because my PC is a shi*. But I'm afraid to buy a expensive PC or upgrade mine, and need to keep upgrading to run new games, so I prefer to invest in consoles, because even some games being bit worse than on PC, I will be sure to have a good experience.

I got a PC gamer in 2008, and it works just fine until today!! Every game I want to play is playable (maybe not in the ultra-high, but still playable and pretty). It just has 4GB of RAM, 512 MB of video (Gforce something) and a Quad-Core! Noting exceptional, but It runs with no problem games like Tomb Raider, Crysis, CoD ghosts, Battlefield 3. Not in the ultra high, but the normal or high resolution fells amazing already.
Besides that, It’s plugged on a TV, and I play it on a gamepad, so, you don’t notice the difference from a Xbox 360, for example.

(11-07-2014 07:07 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Some guys care about Console exclusives , I'm one of those guys.

Me too! That’s why I always buy a Nintendo Console: Mario and Zelda. But, believe me bro… if I could emulate a Wii U, for example, I would never buy the console!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware? - heiwasan - 11-07-2014 09:46 AM