Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
11-06-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
The PC advantages are really very attractive, but I didn't have a good experience with PC gaming, after I bought my first PS2, I don't feel good playing games on PC, maybe because my PC is a shi*. But I'm afraid to buy a expensive PC or upgrade mine, and need to keep upgrading to run new games, so I prefer to invest in consoles, because even some games being bit worse than on PC, I will be sure to have a good experience.

Comparing these last PS3 games to PC, the difference isn't that great, some games are almost the same after 8 years, like NFS Rivals. If you look at some PS2 games, you will see many differences between PC and PS2 version. NFS MW, for example, on PS2 I see blurry graphics, and too less details than PC, and the PS2 had only 5 years when the games was released. Of course, in 2000, the technology was very limited, and the games has revolutionized too fast, but nowadays, the consoles come better prepared, more and more closer to PC.

It's my opinion. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware? - GuilhermeGS2 - 11-06-2014 05:48 PM