Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about using Debug Disassembly
10-30-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Questions about using Debug Disassembly
Thank you both for the information!

Lunamoo, I really appreciate all the detailed information. I've never had to use pointers or aob scan in the times I've used CE so that went a long way in helping me.

Thanks for the recommendation of using aob scan and the way that you use it yourself. I also tend to change versions more often than I change games so thats all quite good to know.

That example will come in handy too. I hadn't really paid much attention to the console log previously. I generally only turned it on when I was experience something I believed was an error and then only kept it on long enough to see what messages it was kicking out during it.

[Unknown], thanks once again for always taking the time to answer my questions or provide useful information. I only checked out the PPSSPP memory viewer briefly so far. It seems that CE will be easier for me to actually track down the things I'm looking for, but it does sound like memory viewer would be a great tool for taking a better look at whats going on side.

I really appreciate the two replies. All good information to know. I wouldn't doubt that I'll have more questions down the road at some point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about using Debug Disassembly - Kolrath - 10-30-2014 10:41 PM