The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to properly report crashes/bugs for iOS build?
10-20-2014, 09:10 AM
How to properly report crashes/bugs for iOS build?
Hi,

I experience a lot of crashes using the iOS build (no matter which version - up to DEV-Latest) on a jailbroken iPad 2. I need to try to launch a game up to 10 times and then it finally works. When it works, it works pretty great! I don't have these issues using the Windows version.

Anyway, what's the best way to report these issues? I have the iOS "CrashReporter" installed and it writes logs every time PPSSPP crashes. From what I understand see it tries to access illegal RAM pages or something like that. The PPSPP settings themselves don't seem to influence it very much - no matter what I choose I always have the same error and even the same offset.

Would the "CrashReporter" logs be useful for finding and fixing the issue? What else can I do to help the devs?

Also - what's the best way to report more general issues? For example, certain audio parts in Loco Roco don't work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to properly report crashes/bugs for iOS build? - StoneCut - 10-20-2014 09:10 AM