Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
09-05-2014, 04:45 AM
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
(09-02-2014 03:15 PM)Svejk Wrote:  Trying to get this game working on my Galaxy S4. As soon as I load the game, it just stays stuck on a black screen. Hitting the menu button brings up the background image (with some boots sitting there), but it won't go past this at all.

Hmm, I would try resetting settings to defaults. If that doesn't help, maybe your rip is bad or didn't upload to your device properly.

(09-05-2014 02:33 AM)Othoric Wrote:  I just wanted to report that as of the newest build, the issue I was having with the menu and bracer notebook slowing way down when "simulate block transfer (unfinished)" was enabled no longer occurs. Game now runs damn near perfect on my Android, and even when turning up the resolution and texture scaling, the only problems I am having is some MINOR sound popping associated with the drop in frame rate.

Well, that's good news. My testing of https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/6800 showed only a very small improvement (for me) in Trails in the Sky, but it sounds like it helped more on Android / your device.

Thanks for reporting.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - [Unknown] - 09-05-2014 04:45 AM
Trails in the sky in-game problems - Kayss - 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Infinite Loading Issue - jonogz - 08-10-2015, 06:08 AM