Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
10-21-2015, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 07:11 PM by Tempest666.)
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Hi everybody. Im having an issue with this game. In chapter one when i go into the woods after Lolette, the girl who stole the crystal, and i fight her and win theres a cutscene were she escapes with an airship. After the cutscene there is only a black screen, the buttons are working so emulator is ok but at the beginning of the cutscene, music and sounds stop so i dont know if the characters are still doing something behind the black screen or not. I even tried to play the game again to the same point but it did not help, now i have two save games that are stuck in the same spot. Anything that i could try to make it work? Im using Samsung Galaxy tab 4 and i have the latest ppsspp version. Anything advice that could help is appreciated.

Thank to unijeje i got past the point i was stuck in. I turned off the JIT and the game worked, music did not die off and i saw the cutscene. The game got slow though, reeeeeeeaaaally slow, from 30 fps it drooped to 9-1 fps so playable for a short period of time but in the longer run not. Turned on the JIT again after i saved and it runs smoothly again, so thanks unijeje, awesome advice and thanks for investigateing the issue Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Tempest666 - 10-21-2015 06:14 PM
Trails in the sky in-game problems - Kayss - 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Infinite Loading Issue - jonogz - 08-10-2015, 06:08 AM