The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mac version crashing (something to do with a missing dylib file?)
09-29-2014, 04:29 PM
Mac version crashing (something to do with a missing dylib file?)
Hello.

I've been trying to get ppsspp for OSX (v0.9.9.1-449-gee8178d) to work in my mac. However it crashes right from the beginning. If I run the Unix executable from inside the package it gives me this text inside terminal:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ___sincosf_stret
Referenced from: /Users/**********/Downloads/ppssppbuildbot-org/PPSSPPSDL.app/Contents/MacOS/PPSSPPSDL
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: ___sincosf_stret
Referenced from: /Users/**********/Downloads/ppssppbuildbot-org/PPSSPPSDL.app/Contents/MacOS/PPSSPPSDL
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Trace/BPT trap: 5

If I check my /usr/lib there is no "libSystem.B.dylib" file. I might've deleted it myself Sad

I followed all the installation instructions (CLI -> Homebrew -> sdl). When I typed "brew doctor" in terminal, it gave me bunch of errors about files that are not suppose to be there like this one:

Unexpected header files:
/usr/local/include/dnet.h

And I deleted all of them.

Has anybody got an idea what to do? I'm running OSX 10.8.5 on Mid-2010 iMac. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mac version crashing (something to do with a missing dylib file?) - Spede - 09-29-2014 04:29 PM