The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gods Eater Burst (Crash)
09-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Gods Eater Burst (Crash)
Hi guys, as you can see, I'm literally new around here (but I've been a lurker since I got PPSSPP) but what really made me create an account was because of in-game crashing.

Enough chit-chat. I'm already playing post-story line plot (rescuing Lindow Amamiya) and I'm now up to the point where I have to find Kanon, but as soon as I try to take the mission from Hibari, ppsspp crashes! I've tried everything from switching from Integrated GFX card to my Nvidia but no luck.

Another is when I try to customize bullets, it eventually crashes. I have like 7 seconds to return to the main Terminal menu before PPSSPP crashes.

Also, the opening movie and the ending credits only give a black screen but the music still plays in the background

Here's the following info the rules said I'd have to provide:
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: v0.9.9.1
Compatibility: Playable (huh)
Notes: In-game crashing (Bullet customization, mission taking), movie black screen

And here's my Graphics Card:
NVIDIA GT 630M. I know it's a little rudimentary but it does the trick in most games, even in The 3rd Birthday and Crisis Core.

Thanks in advance!

Here are screencaps of the last dialogue box with Hibari and the succeeding crash:
[img]postimg.org/image/w0wcog44h/[/img]
[img]postimg.org/image/h6r9zs5oz/[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - pocketgodman - 09-28-2014 07:57 AM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - vsub_ - 09-28-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - rieznanda - 09-28-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - vsub_ - 09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - vsub_ - 09-30-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - vsub_ - 10-01-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Crash) - JokarZ - 04-20-2015, 08:49 AM