Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How dependent is PPSSPP on my computer's VRam?
09-15-2014, 09:10 AM
RE: How dependent is PPSSPP on my computer's VRam?
(09-15-2014 12:24 AM)MidnightXS Wrote:  Hey guys, I was just about to download PPSSPP, and, as the title will tell you, I was wondering how dependent the emulator was on the VRam. I have an Intel chipset (I checked the pinned thread and the Intel HD Graphics is compatible) and it only has a 32MB VRam, which is awful. My new laptop also has 4 GB RAM (Not too bad Big Grin) and an Intel Pentium CPU N3530 clocked at 2.16 GHz. The OS is Windows 8.1 64-bit.

PPSSPP ran slow on my previous computer, but I wasn't exactly sure why. Everything except for save the Graphics Card is better on this computer, so I don't know exactly why it ran slowly. If the problem was the VRam, can the leftover RAM be used instead?

Also, I feel like this is a terribly worded post, but oh well. Tongue

XSEdit: I have incredibly slow internet here, so it will be a while before I can test a game on here. If it's too slow, I still have it on my nVidia Shield, too, so it's not that big a deal.

Not much i can say cause i play with Awfull graphics on 100%speed and FPS with a Nvidia 6150SE Nforce 430 not good so i think almost every Video card can play PPSSPP smooth

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How dependent is PPSSPP on my computer's VRam? - Inuyashaya - 09-15-2014 09:10 AM