The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regress In Performance. (Android)
08-26-2014, 10:44 PM
Regress In Performance. (Android)
In the early days of this emulator, I could remember how bad the speed and compatibility of this emulator was. But with time things started getting better around v0.9.5 till 0.9.8, but somewhere in the middle of 0.9.8xxxx till date, the overall performance of this emulator has regressed. Though some people will say that emulation has gotten better, I really don't know when they started using this emulator & how many builds they have tested, or how many devices they have tested in on..... But I can comfortably say that things have been going down south in regards to speed of emulation. If you doubt me, why not try a 0.9.7 build and compare it with a recent build & see for yourself what I have been talking about. I am pleading on the developers to look into all this. I know having wide compatibility and all that is good, but lets not sacrifice the overall performance of this emulator for the sake of few games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Regress In Performance. (Android) - BlazinEmperor - 08-26-2014 10:44 PM