Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!!
08-28-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!!
(08-28-2014 10:50 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  I miss my Xperia Play too!! Of course my new phone emulates everything faster, but I miss the buttons. And yes, I know I can use a DualShock, but it’s not practical to go to everyplace with a game controller.

I think Sony won’t make a new Xperia Play because I guess they didn’t have the expected profit. And they worked to integrate the DualShock 3 in Xperia Devices.

I saw in JXD website that they have a gamephone too, but I don’t know if I should buy it, once my Xperia ZL has better hardware specs!! What you think guys!?

i think there no alternative for the xperia play
We have got a great phone, but these are ugly fat tablets!!! (sorry);but it would look extremely stupid trying to have a public conversation holding these things.
I wouldnt really buy one, they're not a good alternative for the xperia PLAY
What makes Xperia Play cool and unique is that it looks like a slick, profesional phone you can use in the adult world without no one guessing it's also a great handheld console.
I really wanted xperia play 2 with new high specs, but i think Sony doesn't want to develop a Xperia Play 2 because it would affect on the poor sales of the Playstation Vita. The smartphones have taken a big part of the handheld market on these past years, if they make a gamer smartphone, it would affect more to the Vita

Some company should make something similar to the XP. I can't understand why there's nothing similar with so many Android devices released around the world and even an increasing number of Android gaming devices.

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!! - slamandar - 08-28-2014 12:53 PM