The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
08-18-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 06:40 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
I hate almost every game I play. Most games I've ever played always had issues that ruined the games for me. I've played a lot of games throughout my life but so far only one game has really impressed me... MGS: Peace Walker. I actually had fun sneaking around and watching all the cutscenes. I enjoyed it so much I played through the whole thing again on ppsspp.

There are some tough fights but those are optional spec ops that are almost made just for the multiplayer. Unlike other games there are no OP bosses in the story, no annoying enemies that spam the same move, no dumb animations I can't cancel and die because of them, no god mode AI that know where you are at all times because ONE of them saw you, etc. The only other *real* MGS game I've played is MGS4 and I loved it too but it gave me headaches if I played for too long. I liked that one too.

PS: If you're curious you can name some games and I'll tell you why I hate them if I played them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system) - AlphaKennyTime - 08-18-2014 06:37 PM