Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How to enable the analog button thing?
08-15-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: How to enable the analog button thing?
(08-15-2014 05:42 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  look this is simple gamepad

http://mlv-s1-p.mlstatic.com/control-gam...2013-F.jpg

when you turn on PC while its plugged in or if you plug it in to pc while pc on than analog button is disabled by default

that results in left analog work as d-pad buttons and right analog work as face buttons (1234 ones)

when you press analog button it switch to active and now both analogs works as separate buttons than when it was in disabled analog mode

i believe that is cause native windows drivers cant handle (or was never programed to have gamepads with analogs) and so they made a work around to it instead of forcing u to install drivers to ur gamepad in analog button that adds extra 2 analog buttons (+8 buttons in total)

jimmy hopkins problem is the fact that he smashed/destroyed that button and it wont work any more he can press it but it just wont work and right now AntiMicro is only way around of which i can think of

cause i never heard about native drivers for gamepad that have analogs enabled by default but who knows maybe they exist

Hum, OK. I didn't understand what happened. If his controller is broken or something, won't even work.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to enable the analog button thing? - GuilhermeGS2 - 08-15-2014 05:56 PM