Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved, GPU is too old] Help with OpenGL
08-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Heart RE: [Solved, GPU is too old] Help with OpenGL
(08-06-2014 09:22 PM)jasdinio Wrote:  @solarmystic thanks for the help dude i have downgraded and ppsspp does now work however i do notice a little worse performance on graphics in my 2nd monitor no idea why but also how do you find out what graphics card can run what version of open gl

Edit: Also how come there isn't any bad effect of downgrading drivers? I mean aren't you supposed to keep drivers updated instead of changing them to an older version.

If you can help with this also when i downgraded what happened is that everything on my screen got smaller for instance like when i open the library it just went tiny like all my other applications and skype and my steam everything just went small is there a quick way to fix all this or do i just have to resize them manually?
Hi there,
Sounds like to me that the screen resolution increased thus making all your applications look smaller.
Also because the resolution may of increased, that would explain the emulator slowing down, especially if you have Display resolution (HW scaler) set to Native device resolution.
Apart from that I can't think of anything else, hopefully Solarmystic will have a better understanding of what's going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with OpenGL - solarmystic - 08-02-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Help with OpenGL - Luisdert - 08-02-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Help with OpenGL - Accel - 08-02-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Help with OpenGL - solarmystic - 08-02-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Help with OpenGL - Luisdert - 08-02-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: [Solved, GPU is too old] Help with OpenGL - The Phoenix - 08-06-2014 11:52 PM