Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How good is PPSSPP on the Nvidia Shield Tablet?
09-30-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 01:07 PM by Alexia2233.)
RE: How good is PPSSPP on the Nvidia Shield Tablet?
(09-30-2014 04:02 AM)donzbegonz Wrote:  It's hard to describe what I'm getting with the default settings.
It's like I'm getting 95% speed which is great, but the frame rate isn't full so it looks laggy. I don't know if that makes sense.
Also I'm getting audio stuttering as well which is just rather annoying.
I was able to play ghosts of Sparta all of the way through but it was tough. I really battled through haha.

I suggest you contact the creator of the ppsspp, Henrick, to help you fix your problem. He is on here, he is the administrator. I will try helping you as much as I can. in your sound, you will need to set the audio latency to medium. It will help you reduce some lag. Also enable sound hack as well if you want. Check your tablet specs to see if it matches the PPSSPP requirements.

(09-30-2014 02:26 AM)fivefeet8 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/user/fivefeet8

Runs pretty sweet in most games without frameskip. Not something you can say with most Android devices. The differences between my Shield Tablet and my Note 3(Snapdragon 800) is like night and day. Most games only run well with 2xNative on my Note 3 with some frameskipping. On my Shield Tablet, most games run at 4xNative with no frameskipping and FXAA enabled. Using shaders on my Note 3 brings down performance noticeable in many games.

Huh, really? Does it run well though?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How good is PPSSPP on the Nvidia Shield Tablet? - Alexia2233 - 09-30-2014 12:58 PM