The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about "paused when minimized" function
07-21-2014, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 01:56 AM by barbanium.)
Questions about "paused when minimized" function
Hello! Angel

Earlier today, I've decided I should switch from v0.9.8-1374 I'm using to the newest build version. At that time, the newest was v0.9.8-1671 so that's the one I downloaded.

After I loaded MHFU, I had to minimize PPSSPP to see in Tunngle whose IP I have to copy ('cause I play multiplayer Wink) and to my surprise, my game paused.

I have to ask a Tunngle friend to see if my character is moving while PPSSPP is minimized to see if it's really paused.

My train of questions now are:
  • Will pausing PPSSPP cause sync issues when playing in multilayer? Like for example: if ever it got accidentally minimized and paused while playing multiplayer RIGHT BEFORE a monster attack, am I going to resume BEFORE I will get hit or AFTER I'm already hit? Also, will that reflect on the other players' screens?
  • If pausing affects multiplayer, is there a way to disable that "paused when minimized" function on newer builds? I went to settings for a brief moment and didn't really see any such. Maybe I missed something?
  • If it can't be disabled, could anyone tell me the newest but stable build in which this function was still disabled? If it's not too much to ask, I prefer the build without "errors" or "typos" in it.
Pwease and thank you! Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about "paused when minimized" function - barbanium - 07-21-2014 01:49 AM