The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Save Profile" Keeps Looping; Cannot Save/Create Profile
07-17-2014, 04:39 PM
"Save Profile" Keeps Looping; Cannot Save/Create Profile
I'm new to PPSSPP so there may be something I'm missing; but I've got a strange issue.

Platform: Windows 8.1 x64
Version: v0.9.8-1628-gc338332 (07-07-14)

I've tested 3 games so far:
- Burnout Legends
- Burnout Dominator
- FIFA14

Absolutely everything works flawless! Graphics, audio, gaming; everything! Except one issue ...

I cannot seem to Save a profile or a Game Save. It's almost like a "Read-Only" or Permissions kind of an issue. I go to "Create Profile", enter all the details, select the slot, but after that it keeps coming back to:

"Do you wish to save your profile"

I would hit "yes", and once again the screen comes to:

"Do you wish to save your profile"

... and this just keeps looping.

The exact same thing happens if I try to Load an existing profile; or Load an existing Game Save.

To me, technically, it feels like it's SEEING the profile or the game save; but it cannot READ it.

I copied my existing Game Saves for Burnout Legends from my android phone (on which I used & played the game using ppsspp) to my Windows PC. It sees the game saves, but when I try to load it, I keep looping like the above.

Problem with Burnout Dominator is, I haven't played that game so I'm trying to create my profile; but I can't because of the above looping issue. I can't play without creating the profile.

I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Save Profile" Keeps Looping; Cannot Save/Create Profile - luci5r - 07-17-2014 04:39 PM