The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
9.9 Official Release Coming Soon?
07-06-2014, 01:13 PM
9.9 Official Release Coming Soon?
Hi all,
In terms of upgrades and improvements (speaking mostly about online fearures), v9.8 did significant advances. Most noticeable though, the fix that removed the obligation of turning to alternative speed in load screens in order to play online Monster Hunter games.
But, 9.8 also gave lot of new headaches when the number of disconnected issues while in quest rose a lot. It could be said, whatever they touched in this version to fix loading sceen issues generates tons of unstability inside quests.

Unnoficial builds provided for users by tools like buildbot (blessed their creators), offered versions that fixed many of that new unstability.
But my question is: there is an official 9.9 release soon? Buildbot web says there is 1559 builds after official 9.8. It is the time to see a 9.9 instead?

I am the author of an extensive spanish guide to help newcomers to start and configure PPSSPP + Evolve for online playings, and for the new revision of the guide there will be many important changes; but I cannot link a specific github build (more new builds will come after few hours). Instead, an official 9.9 would be perfect to keep things clear and help the community in general to have same working version (just remembering, official 9.8 is very very unstable inside quests, so avoidable version unless you follow daily buildbot versions)

Thanks for your time. And apologies in advance for my bad English,
-- Matchet

P.S.:I am sorry if this topic has been discussed before
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
9.9 Official Release Coming Soon? - matchet - 07-06-2014 01:13 PM