The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Going Directly to the Games List on Startup
06-24-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014 01:05 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Going Directly to the Games List on Startup
Sorry if this has already been asked before, I literally spent 30 minutes on the search function trying to find answers on old threads but nada, but is there a way to configure PPSSPP so that upon starting, it goes directly to the games list?

Default behavior is to go directly to the recently played list.

It's not a big deal so it's okay if there's no option (I tried to look for a setting and even fiddled with the ini). It's just that I set up one of my PCs as a PPSSPP-only machine and had PPSSPP start upon boot. It would have been nice if it goes directly to the list of all available games upon startup instead of just the ones that I recently played.

Technically, I can just use a frontend since PPSSPP can load isos off the command line but I like the current GUI, especially now that it also plays the SND0.AT3 on the game selection screen.

Main PC: Pentium g2020 (Ivy Bridge dual core, 2.9 ghz), Intel HD Graphics, 4 GB DDR3 Ram (3.5Gb usable), W7 64bit
Secondary PC: C2D e8400 (dual core 3.0 ghz), nVidia GT 240 GDDR5, 4 GB DDR2 Ram, W7 64bit
Laptop: AMD Turion X2 (dual core 1.80 ghz), ATI Xpress 1150 IGP, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (1.7GB usable), W7 32bit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Going Directly to the Games List on Startup - tintinmayo - 06-24-2014 01:59 AM