Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use Mouse as Analog?
05-22-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: How to use Mouse as Analog?
(05-22-2014 06:27 PM)Dekmatik Wrote:  
(05-22-2014 06:08 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Couldn't you just set the right analog sticks for cameras and left analog sticks for movement? Or if you can't let your right thumb preoccupied with camera controls, maybe set the left & right triggers/L2 & R2 for camera controls?

If you had played this game on PSP, you can even use your PSP as a controller for PPSSPP. Smile

I know this works and i got a Controller but i wanna try out Mouse and Keyboard Controls ^^

you would need to search program to emulate keyboard keys on mouse

so lets say when you move mouse to the left than left arrow is emulated
and than just set that keys in ppsspp controls

but that would be stupid cause it would mess up ur mouse usage

i seen tons of emulators for keyboard > mouse but i never seen mouse > keyboard emulator

but maybe it exists but my poor english stops me from finding a proper name to search for it in google

i tried mouse emulator even keyboard emulation on mouse
with no result

and btw well all games i know for psp uses D-pad face buttons(^OX[]) or L and R shoulder buttons - AND NOT ANALOG which have speed detection

so it mean it works with key press and not with detection of how fast u move anything

in other words even if you find a way to emulate keyboard keys on mouse than in game camera rotation would be harmful to your senses cause even when you move mouse slow or fast it would rotate camera with same speed in game which would get annoying very fast

and you would end up making long fast moves with mouse when you would need to focus on combat in game

even so how you imagine walking in game + combat or jumps dashes + operating camera? its like you need 3 hands

even when i think you could walk with wasd and have face buttons under qezc and rotate camera with other hand it still would be hard to play any game

but if you just wanna try it search on google for some keyboard emulator or mouse emulator

for many MMO games there was made mouse hacks to do certain things with mouse in game (auto clickers and cursor customizers) so maybe search for mouse hack?

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to use Mouse as Analog? - Dekmatik - 05-22-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: How to use Mouse as Analog? - Dekmatik - 05-22-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: How to use Mouse as Analog? - Dekmatik - 05-22-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: How to use Mouse as Analog? - ZeroX4 - 05-22-2014 07:02 PM
RE: How to use Mouse as Analog? - marcinn - 07-02-2016, 07:54 PM