The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe
02-25-2013, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 06:43 AM by sfageas.)
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe
Hey there forum users, new user here.

I just found the PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) software yesterday and it works fairly well. Though I only have one game to test it with, and that's Pixel Junk's Monsters. Fun game to.

The emulator needs more options for graphics control. I know this game can work better but, as it is now it's missing some of its graphical elements. An example would be the trees in the game, they appear as just shadows, no textures. I've looked up and down the user options and have turned things on and off, with no luck on resolving the issue. The fact that it plays at all is amazing. Here are some screen prints I made just for this post.

Title Screen:

[Image: Title.jpg]

Map Select Screen:

[Image: Maps.jpg]

Stage Selection Screen (with options exposed)

[Image: Options.jpg]

In Game Action (where you can see the missing textures)

[Image: In_Game.jpg]

Is there any work being done on the emulator at this point or has work went stagnant with the project? I bet ole Sony is about to shit a brick.
BTW I tried it with both the commercial release and a decrypted copy from the internet, both worked the same.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - Junk-n-Stuff - 02-25-2013 08:13 PM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Thread - [Unknown] - 02-25-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Thread - sfageas - 04-21-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - [Unknown] - 04-21-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - A7mmud - 04-23-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - Incog - 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe - sfageas - 04-28-2013, 04:49 PM