The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox 360 wireless controller - Right analog, dpad, R2 And L2 support
04-14-2014, 12:37 AM
Xbox 360 wireless controller - Right analog, dpad, R2 And L2 support
Hi All,

I've been looking for solutions for this problem and can't find one. I hope anyone can point me to a solution.

I'm using a nexus 7 2013 with the latest ppsspp for android using a wireless xbox controller. My main problem is the dpad which doesn't work well with ppsspp. When I try to map dpad keys, it says "dpad.???" for all 4 directions. Pressing the key during the game with press all the directions at the same time.

Trying to map the L2, R2 and right analog stick has no luck as well. I think its not yet supported.

I know the xbox controller has no problem. I tried 2 controllers and have the same problem. I used the PC version of ppsspp and everything works fine with the same controller.

As for the android device, I can say that other emulator and games have successfully mapped the dpad and right analog stick so I believe ppsspp shouldn't have any problem. Dead trigger can use the right analog stick and SNES ex can use the dpad with no problem.

I hope anyone can give me solutions. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Xbox 360 wireless controller - Right analog, dpad, R2 And L2 support - cyberjaze - 04-14-2014 12:37 AM