The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So overall, how good is PPSSPP for Android?
04-04-2014, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 01:32 AM by John6670.)
So overall, how good is PPSSPP for Android?
Something i've been really curious about lately, but overall how does the PPSSPP Android Emulator stack up to the PC version?

I know that for the PC version, i haven't had any issues with
Tenkaichi Tag Team
Naruto ultimate ninja impact
Dissidia012
Shin Budokai AR
Guilty Gear

But those are all the games i've tried out.

I know that there is a compatibility list, but does it cover the PC version only ? Android version? Or both? Because when playing Naruto on the Nvidia Shield, I get slowdowns when there are a lot of characters on screen, or Edit: intro glitches with Dissida 012. The other games were playable, but i have only tried out those games so far, and nothing else yet.

To make it easier, how about using some of the most powerful android devices that are out right now,? If there is a link for the Android compatibility version, can any1 please post it? If not, then for people who have used the Android version, what have been your experiences with the Android version of PPSSPP so far?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
So overall, how good is PPSSPP for Android? - John6670 - 04-04-2014 05:14 PM